Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Since Sunday

I had brunch in Prenzlauer Berg:

I stumbled into the fanciest movie theater of my life (seriously- we thought we were in a different cinema), replete with assigned seating, reclining leather seats with first-class level leg-room, and free prosecco cocktails:

I saw a band called Giulia y Los Tellarini, known for their songs in the movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona, play a warm-up concert for free:

I took silly pictures with friends:

I ordered a large bottle of red wine (the largest available, in fact) and split it with friends:

I saw very cool birds flying in fascinating formation (yes, those are birds! yes that's alliteration! click on the pic for a better view):

And last, but most certainly not least, I ate a Gözleme:

I think it's safe to say it's been a very good three days.

6 comments:

Jonathan Eyer said...

Sophia,

I think that it's cute that you took a picture with random people at a cafe to hide the fact that you bought the largest bottle of wine for yourself.

Celina said...

YUMMM

That bottle of wine looks epically large since you are hiding so far back.

Danae said...

Ha ha.. cherie.. la bouteille!

Sophia said...

Well, it seems to get people's attention I just need to talk about bottles of wine!

@Jonathan, appreciate the comment despite the fact that you're a smartass. p.s. that wouldn't be "cute," it'd be pathetic.

Sophia said...

@Danae... comme on dit... on peut le boire :)

Priscilla said...

awwwe makes me jealous...and want to visit again!