Monday, January 9, 2012

Calling All Commenters!

After hearing from multiple people that they were having trouble commenting on my blog, I took a look at the settings and made some changes. I'm hoping the new format (which is now the same as what I had for Sophia's Monde) is a little more user-friendly. So, comment away! I used to get soooo many comments on Sophia's Monde and it made me soooo happy to know people were reading and if I don't get comments I'll think no one's reading and if I think no one's reading, well, I'll stop posting! Who am I kidding, I'll still post. But I'll probably stop spell checking.

Photo: Me, hard at work, blogging for the masses! Actually I'm pretty sure I was looking up directions. But you get the idea.

4 comments:

sarah said...

you look cute typing next to your wine glass! i think this is my first comment ever on a blog.

Anonymous said...

War der Wein wenigstens gut? Mehr faellt mir im Moment nicht ein da immer noch etwas krank. Toll, dass du Internet/Tel. hast.
Alles Gute mein Engel!

Priscilla said...

hmmm...evidently my comments weren't enough. I need a hug...;-)

Sophia said...

@Sarah- not true! (the blogging part, not the me looking cute part :) ) I distinctly remember a couple very cute and quirky posts left by you on Sophia's Monde.

@Mama- man kann's trinken!

@Pris- (((BIG HUG FOR PRIS)))
p.s. run the half with us!