Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gesehen: Humbold Box Expo

I thought it could be fun to launch a sort of series. Basically, a cuter way to organize mini (i.e. lazier) posts that include a photo or two and a couple lines. It will be called "Gesehen" which means "Seen," as in, "I've seen this and want to share it with you!" (I think I may have watched too many Gossip Girl episodes that generally begin something like, "Spotted: Serena traipsing around town with a mystery beau"). The above quote I spotted on a wall at the Humboldt Box.

"The study of languages is the world history of human thought and perception." - Wilhelm von Humboldt

Fun things ahead this week: a recap of the MPI Immigration & Identity plenary, my impending encounters with German bureaucracy, and a trip to London!

No comments: