Friday, March 22, 2013

TGIFood

Museum of Natural History, Berlin
Hello Friday! It always comes as somewhat of a shock when I realize I haven't written in almost two weeks. Where the time goes, I have no clue. What have I even been doing since that last slice of cheesecake and spicy hot chocolate two Sundays ago? I suppose there was work, travel planning (the Mama and I are heading to Croatia in May!), home improvements (new floors!), running (only 2 more weeks til half-marathon), the seeing of the friends (movie nights, sushi nights, lazy cafe afternoons), the occasional cultural experience (trip to the Museum of Natural History, Of Monsters and Men concert), and even the occasional date or two (ok, just the one). This weekend brings with it plenty of social engagements, from Korean food with friends tonight, to a home-cooked dinner with friends tomorrow, to more Kaffee & Kuchen on Sunday afternoon followed by more Asian food that evening... ok, so I'll be stuffing my face this weekend. But it also brings my most monstrous of all Saturday training runs: 160 minutes.

...at least I'll have something to burn off.

No comments: