Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lovely Lausanne

This past weekend I was in the French part of Switzerland to visit my good friend Jess. Other than one perilous hour at a foam club (story maybe coming soon, if I can handle reliving it), we did proper, adult things like check out an art museum, eat brunch with her friends, and on Sunday afternoon before I left, take a leisurely stroll by the water. According to those from Lausanne, that body of water is called Lac Léman. For those just slightly southwest in Geneva, it's Lac de Genève. Either way, I think we can all agree it's quite lovely. 

5 comments:

Ann Finkelstein said...

wonderful pictures

Sophia said...

Thanks, Ann!

Kate Cottrell said...

Gorgeous!!!

Jessica said...

C'est également toujours un plaisir de t'avoir ici!A la prochaine fois.

Tania said...

heureuse que vous vous soyez revues!