Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gesehen: Strawberry Shame

That's not what LSD stands for...
I took a slightly different route to work today and found myself in Wilmersdorf's own little Red Light District. We all know Euros love a good sex shop, but somehow I was completely unaware of the sex strip right around the corner from my house. Have I mentioned before that Wilmersdorf has the highest proportion of elderly people in the city?

Karaoke is XCiting!
So there I was, strolling by posters ranging from flat out topless women to the more discrete and ehm, artistic, shots of women in bras balancing strawberries in their cleavage. Good morning, Sophia!

1 comment:

Tania said...

These Tschermans, really! Sex shops worry me far less than gun shops and anti choice crusaders. Love your many interesting posts from the mother land.