Friday, March 9, 2012

Istanbul, I love you.

I don't own a super fancy camera or take super fancy photos, but Istanbul made me feel like a five-star photographer. I couldn't stop snapping shots of everything and anything, big and small. My favorite subjects of the trip outside of the obligatory mosque shots were the cats, the food, and the pretty faces of my two travel partners-in-crime. Above, however, is my favorite photo of the visit. I saw this cute street scene as we strolled by and did a double-take. I distinctly remember the internal debate I had over whether to go back as my tour group was speeding along ahead of me. After a few seconds, I raced back to snap the shot, and am so glad I did.

2 comments:

Ann Finkelstein said...

It's a beautiful photo and it captures the flavor of the place.

Melissa said...

I love this picture