Sunday, August 12, 2012

TLV to TXL

The beautiful Mediterranean
Just got back from what was supposed to be a 1.5 day trip to Tel Aviv (crazy, I realize) and ended up being 4 days. After two extended work trips, I really have to start packing smarter (e.g. extra underwear). I got back to Berlin last night at 8:45pm, raced home, showered, grabbed some stuff at the supermarket since they're closed Sundays, and hightailed it across town to a friend's going away party until 4am. The party was incredible- 3 live bands playing in a church basement rumored to be some abandoned crypt, followed by a delicious veggie burger and curly fries to cap off the night/morning. Not a bad way to be welcomed back by Berlin. 

Jam Session at the end of the party
Oh, and also, my eyes were fully exposed to the Israeli sun for 4 days because I was sure I had left my sunglasses back in Berlin. As soon as I got back and started rifling through my work purse, I found them in the front pocket.

Squinty in Tel Aviv

No comments: